• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Public Speaking and Presentation Skills for PR Professionals
ExecSense, December 2009, Pages: 60
In Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for PR Executives, the analyst examines specific tips and tricks used by the world’s best speakers and PR executives that are guaranteed to enhance your impact the next time you give a presentation or speech, lead a discussion with colleagues or clients, or even want to steer a conversation or interaction in a specific way. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to learn specific ways to be a more effective speaker, presenter and communicator.
Upon ordering, we will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by Debbie Fay, an expert at turning PR executives into great speakers, and focuses on:
- Everything a public relations executive needs to know in 60 minutes about how to become a better speaker/presenter and enhancing their impact when giving speeches and interacting with clients and colleagues
- Sure-fire tips and tricks used by the world’s best speakers and public relations executives that you can immediately implement that will turn you into a more effective presenter, public speaker and communicator
- The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by public relations executives about improving their speaking and presenting skills
- Case studies of speeches and presentations led by public relations executives, what they did to have more of an impact, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
- Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, Communications, Humana
- Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight...” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton