- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
Analytical Tool - Leukemia
- ID: 1196676
- March 2014
- Region: Global
"Analytical Tool - Leukemia" offers a unique tool for analyzing the vast amount of strategic possibilities that have emerged in leukemia R&D and business development. It is at the same time a map of the research and development, a history of the achievements up to date, and a guide pointing out the directions of the future. The product as well, lays the framework of current treatment strategies and their progress. This tool provides you with an immense amount of information structured and analyzed to assist you in your work. It is designed to assist you in finding right partners, optimizing your licensing deals, wisely choosing which projects give you the best competitive advantage, and assuring you that your decisions have been based on the most accurate, validated and precise facts available.
Included in this advantageous package are two products already appreciated by many of our customers - A Decision Support Tool for Optimizing The Leukemia Pipeline: From Research and Development to Market and Leukemia Drug Pipeline Update 2014*.
The Package Includes:
- A progress analysis on current and emerging drugs
- Information on most companies active in leukemia R&D
- Information on key industry related leukemia projects
- Data from most important clinical trials
- Information on early developmental stage projects
- Possibility of performing advanced searches suited to your individual needs
This Tool will Assist You in:
- Tracking cutting edge companies, therapies and new technologies
- Rapid identification of partners & competitors
- Laying down a comprehensive framework for further analysis of the field
- Producing presentations surrounding the development of leukemia therapeutics
- Identifying emerging leukemia products & key areas of pharmaceutical R&D
*This software application is a searchable database reflects the most recent advances in the field of leukemia drug development, in order to help you perform your own analysis, go back to the source data for in-depth information, and present the research and development in tables and graphs suited for your own specific purposes. A significant advantage with BioSeeker's software applications is that they provide you with well-structured information. Each pipeline drug/project has been carefully defined and classified in categories and subcategories. The main categories include therapy type, effect, mechanism of action (molecular target), indication, stage of development etc. These categories are further organized and classified in sub-categories. In comparison with other available databases, BioSeeker’s software applications give better overview, specific search capabilities and great dynamic reports.
Delivery Format: PDF & Desktop App plus Online Access to Updates (One Year) SHOW LESS READ MORE >