- Language: English
- 550 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: World
2009 Top Sales and Marketing Outsourcing Vendors, Black Book Survey 2009 Results
- Published: October 2009
- Region: World
- 40 Pages
- Black Book Rankings
The global marketplace is growing increasingly competitive, corporations are being required to streamline operations and cut costs in order to preserve profitability. SMO, still expanding in scope and capabilities, is anticipated to be one of the fastest growing outsourcing service lines in 2010-2012 particularly in the post-recession global workplace as businesses ramp up cautiously but steadily.
Scope of this research
- In 2009, 387 qualified respondents ranked 39 services suppliers offering the most comprehensive and popular segments of SMO.
- 18 key performance indicators (KPIs) or criteria are employed, scored on each respective vendor by client type and ranked on a 0-10 scale per KPI.
Research and analysis highlights
- Scalability, client adaptability, flexible pricing and marginal value adds are the five most important attributes influencing SMO client satisfaction with their 2009 outsourcing providers.
- Strong dissatisfaction is uncommon in SMO, occurring in less than 3.2% of US client types, 2.8% of UK clients and 10.5% of international customers. US and global corporations collectively experience only a 5.0% dissatisfaction rate.
- Highest satisfaction in SMO functional subsets achieved by comprehensive SMO vendors.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Existing SMO clients can compare experiences with other users and prospective clients can use the data to aid the selection process.
- SMO providers use the data to analyse their own strengths and weaknesses to help inform and plan their own go to market strategies.
- Investors, venture capital firms, analysts and bankers use the survey outcomes to support financing decisions in this growing market. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Key benefits of outsourcing your sales and marketing services
Typical offerings of SMO
SMO - top honors overall 2009
SMO - top vendor by function 2009
BLACK BOOK METHODOLOGY
How the data are collected
Understanding the statistical confidence of black book data
Who participates in the Black Book ranking process
SMO vendor rankings and results for 2009
VERTICAL GROWTH PREDICTED TO INCREASE THROUGH 2010-2011
TOP 20 SMO VENDORS
STOP LIGHT SCORING KEY
Operational excellence of SMO
Top score per individual criteria
INDIVIDUAL KEY PERFORMANCE
- Corporate Rain
- Rowan Group
- Endurance Group
- Next Level
- Sales Partnerships
- Pretium Partners
- Sales Fuel
- Novak Group
- Deacon Lloyd
- Fusion Sales
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|