- Language: English
- 735 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
2009 Top Mortgage Banking Business Process Outsourcing Vendors, Black Book Survey 2009 Results
- ID: 1199262
- October 2009
- 42 Pages
- Black Book Market Research
The credit crisis has impacted risk appetites and credit availability but is also driving change in the service and delivery requirements of the mortgage BPO industry. The industry has faced pressures such as increased interest rates, customer demands and competition. The sub-prime crisis has also had an impact and companies look to offshoring as one of the strategies for enhanced profitability.
Scope of this research
- In 2009, the Black Book investment management outsourced services industry user survey investigated over 155 contracts held by 380 user managers.
- 18 key performance indicators (KPIs) or criteria are employed, scored on each respective vendor by client type and ranked on a scale of 0-10 per KPI.
Research and analysis highlights
- Best of breed technology, integrations and deployment are the most important attributes influencing outsourced mortgage banking services client satisfaction with their 2009 outsourcing providers.
- Strong dissatisfaction has grown more common in this niche sector, occurring in less than 24.7% of diverse collective clientele from 30% in 2008. UK and US clients are among the most satisfied with mortgage default management delivery.
- Single vendors offering comprehensive research services to corporate clients ranked highest in the overall survey.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Existing mortgage BPO clients can compare experiences with other users and prospective clients can use the data to aid the selection process.
- Mortgage BPO providers use the data to analyse their own strengths and weaknesses to help inform and plan their own go to market strategies.
- Investors, venture capital firms, analysts and bankers use the survey outcomes to support financing decisions in this growing market SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Mortgage banking industry business process outsourcing - top honors overall 2009
Outsourced mortgage banking industry business process outsourcing - top vendor by function 2009
BLACK BOOK METHODOLOGY
How the data are collected
Understanding the statistical confidence of black book data
Who participates in the Black Book ranking process
Outsourced mortgage banking BPO vendor rankings and results 2009
Mortgage origination services
Foreclosure (judicial, non-judicial)
Securization and support
The next generation of business process outsourcing
2010 PROJECTED GROWTH
TOP 20 MORTGAGE BANKING BPO VENDORS
STOP LIGHT SCORING KEY
Operational excellence of mortgage banking BPO
Summary of criteria outcomes
Top score per individual criteria
INDIVIDUAL KEY PERFORMANCE
- Aditya Birla Minacs
- Oracle iFlex BPO
- Titan Lenders Corp
- EXL Service
- HCL BPO
- Patni, Genpact
- Flatworld Solutions
- WNS Global
- Quattro BPO
- Acogent BPO
- ISGN, Headstrong
- Heart Financial Services
- Fidelity National Financial