- Language: English
- Published: August 2015
2009 Top Accounts Receivable Outsourcing Vendors, Black Book Survey 2009 Results
- ID: 1199267
- August 2009
- 40 Pages
- Black Book Market Research
Outsourced finance functions almost always include accounts payable, accounts receivable and other high-volume, low-customization elements that are critical to a business' functioning but able to transition relatively easily to, and run well in, an outsourcer's domain.
Scope of this research
- In 2009, the FAO Industry user survey investigated over 260 contracts held by 1,100+ of the top businesses and conglomerate corporations globally.
- 18 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or criteria are employed, scored on each respective vendor by client type and ranked on a 0-10 scale per KPI.
Research and analysis highlights
- Client relationship and cultural fit and trust are the most important attributes influencing FAO - Accounts Receivable client satisfaction with their 2009 outsourcing providers.
- Strong dissatisfaction is uncommon in the AR FAO sector, occurring in less than 6.7% of US client types, 7.4% of UK firms, 9.0% of EMEA customers and 16.2% of international corporations report a dissatisfaction rate above the midpoint.
- Comprehensive Services Vendor Arrangements from a Comprehensive/End-To-End FAO AR Vendor produces the Highest Satisfaction Rates
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Existing ARO clients can compare experiences with other users and prospective clients can use the data to aid the selection process
- ARO providers use the data to analyse their own strengths and weaknesses to help inform and plan their own go to market strategies
- Investors, venture capital firms, analysts and bankers use the survey outcomes to support financing decisions in this growing market
PREDICTED HIGH GROWTH ARO VERTICALS
Top 20 ARO Support Vendors
Stop Light Scoring Key
Overview of KPI Leaders
Individual Key Performance Indicator Detail
- NCO Group
- Vengross Williams
- HOV Services
- Gragil Associates
- IRMC, IQ Backoffice
- Risk Management Alternatives
- GC Services
- Van Ru Credit
- IAB, CTP Solutions
- Hauge Associates
- Alliance One
- IC System
- Gila Corporation