- Language: English
- Published: September 2014
- Region: Global
2009 Top Accounts Receivable Outsourcing Vendors, Black Book Survey 2009 Results
- Published: August 2009
- 40 Pages
- Black Book Market Research
Outsourced finance functions almost always include accounts payable, accounts receivable and other high-volume, low-customization elements that are critical to a business' functioning but able to transition relatively easily to, and run well in, an outsourcer's domain.
Scope of this research
- In 2009, the FAO Industry user survey investigated over 260 contracts held by 1,100+ of the top businesses and conglomerate corporations globally.
- 18 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or criteria are employed, scored on each respective vendor by client type and ranked on a 0-10 scale per KPI.
Research and analysis highlights
- Client relationship and cultural fit and trust are the most important attributes influencing FAO - Accounts Receivable client satisfaction with their 2009 outsourcing providers.
- Strong dissatisfaction is uncommon in the AR FAO sector, occurring in less than 6.7% of US client types, 7.4% of UK firms, 9.0% of EMEA customers and 16.2% of international corporations report a dissatisfaction rate above the midpoint.
- Comprehensive Services Vendor Arrangements from a Comprehensive/End-To-End FAO AR Vendor produces the Highest Satisfaction Rates
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Existing ARO clients can compare experiences with other users and prospective clients can use the data to aid the selection process
- ARO providers use the data to analyse their own strengths and weaknesses to help inform and plan their own go to market strategies
- Investors, venture capital firms, analysts and bankers use the survey outcomes to support financing decisions in this growing market SHOW LESS READ MORE >
PREDICTED HIGH GROWTH ARO VERTICALS
Top 20 ARO Support Vendors
Stop Light Scoring Key
Overview of KPI Leaders
Individual Key Performance Indicator Detail
- NCO Group
- Vengross Williams
- HOV Services
- Gragil Associates
- IRMC, IQ Backoffice
- Risk Management Alternatives
- GC Services
- Van Ru Credit
- IAB, CTP Solutions
- Hauge Associates
- Alliance One
- IC System
- Gila Corporation