Scope of this research
- In 2009, the FAO Industry user survey investigated over 260 contracts held by 1,100+ of the top businesses and conglomerate corporations globally.
- 18 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or criteria are employed, scored on each respective vendor by client type and ranked on a 0-10 scale per KPI.
Research and analysis highlights
- Client relationship and cultural fit and trust are the most important attributes influencing FAO - Accounts Receivable client satisfaction with their 2009 outsourcing providers.
- Strong dissatisfaction is uncommon in the AR FAO sector, occurring in less than 6.7% of US client types, 7.4% of UK firms, 9.0% of EMEA customers and 16.2% of international corporations report a dissatisfaction rate above the midpoint.
- Comprehensive Services Vendor Arrangements from a Comprehensive/End-To-End FAO AR Vendor produces the Highest Satisfaction Rates
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Existing ARO clients can compare experiences with other users and prospective clients can use the data to aid the selection process
- ARO providers use the data to analyse their own strengths and weaknesses to help inform and plan their own go to market strategies
- Investors, venture capital firms, analysts and bankers use the survey outcomes to support financing decisions in this growing market
PREDICTED HIGH GROWTH ARO VERTICALS
Top 20 ARO Support Vendors
Stop Light Scoring Key
Overview of KPI Leaders
Individual Key Performance Indicator Detail
- Vengross Williams
- HOV Services
- Gragil Associates
- IRMC, IQ Backoffice
- Risk Management Alternatives
- GC Services
- Van Ru Credit
- IAB, CTP Solutions
- Hauge Associates
- Alliance One
- IC System
- Gila Corporation