• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Company Financials: Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Datamonitor, January 2010
The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. .
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Highlights of this title
Celldex Therapeutics (formerly known as AVANT Immunotherapeutics, Inc.) is a biotechnology company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted immunotherapies.
The company focuses on the use of tumor-specific targets and human monoclonal antibodies as precision delivered therapeutic agents for the treatment of cancer, infectious and inflammatory diseases.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization