• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Company Financials: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Datamonitor, January 2010
The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. .
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Highlights of this title
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS) is a global biopharmaceutical company. BMS was formed by the merger of Bristol Myers and Squibb Pharmaceuticals in 1989, a move which at the time created the world's second largest drug company.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the five company over the last years.
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization