• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Company Financials: Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Datamonitor, January 2010
The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. .
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Highlights of this title
Edwards Lifesciences Corporation is a healthcare company that provides products and services to treat cardiovascular disease. The company designs, develops, manufactures, and markets tissue heart valves, heart valve repair products, and critical care and vascular technologies.
It primarily operates in the US and its products are also manufactured in locations throughout the world, including Brazil, Singapore, the Dominican Republic, Japan, the Netherlands, Puerto Rico, and Switzerland.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years.
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization