- Published: March 2011
- Region: America, Global, United States
Company Financials: Bank of America Corporation
- Published: January 2010
- Region: Global, America, United States
The Company Financials offers insights into the financial performance of the company over last five years for about 1000 leading global companies. The datapack covers wealth of financial information relating to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. .
- Contains five years data on income statement, balance sheet, cash flows and other financials in the reported currency and its US Dollar translation
- Provides key ratios
- Includes information on revenue distribution by business segments and geographies
Highlights of this title
Bank of America Corporation (BoA or 'the company') is one of the world's largest financial institutions. It serves individual consumers, small businesses and large corporations with a range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial products and services.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Access important financial information and analysis on the company in a single datapack
- Understand the financial evolution of the company over the last five years.
- Build the periodic assessment of the company's performance for five year adjusted financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization