- Language: English
- 81 Pages
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
What's Ahead for Workplace Wellness Management for 2010
- Published: February 2010
- Region: Global
- 90 Minutes
- Managed Care Information Center
What's Ahead for Workplace Wellness Management for 2010 - 90-Minute Audio Conference on CD-Rom
What’s ahead for workplace wellness and health promotion management in the months and year ahead?
Where is the wellness profession headed? And, what does it mean for you and your organization?
Are you and your organization ready for the coming new standards for workplace wellness programs?
What about the growing trend toward evaluations of workplace wellness programs can and its impact on your program’s ROI?
Learn about the potential for opening up new markets for wellness providers. You need to know what’s gaining momentum among employers.
What are the key, rapidly emerging trends that will demand even more from wellness professionals?
To focus on what is on the horizon for the administration and management of workplace wellness "What's Ahead for Workplace Wellness Management", a special audio webcast.
The workplace wellness profession is changing, growing and moving in new directions.
As a wellness professional, you really don’t want to miss the opportunities. And, you need to be ready to adapt what you're doing now to meet the new requirements.
If you are responsible for the management or administration of your organization’s wellness program, listen to this valuable management-level program.
Even in this ongoing global economic recession and its impact in most sectors, wellness programs have "held their own," despite tighter budgets. And, many are either being launched or growing.
Wellness and health promotion programs have seen greater publicity due to the increased support being put into the national agenda, a wellness program manager told us.
There has also been an increased willingness to invest in wellness programs, another wellness executive observed.
Low-cost team training. All your team members can listen in.
Listen to three widely respected leaders in the workplace wellness management profession for what promises to be a stimulating discussion surrounding important trends, new developments and new programs in the world of workplace wellness and health promotion.
Topics Covered – You Will Learn:
- The Emerging Standards For Worksite Wellness
- National Associations’ Wellness Program Standards
- The Maine Leadership Group For Worksite Wellness’ Criteria For Worksite Health Programs
- The New Trend Toward Evaluation of Worksite Wellness Programs
- The Three Types of Evaluations That Can Be Conducted
- Proven, Effective Evaluation Strategies
- How Wellness Strategically Fits with Patient Centered Care Coordination (Multi-specialty medical homes)
- High Performing Networks
- Gaining Momentum For Best Outcomes
- Emerging Trends in Accountability In Workplace Wellness
- How Accountability Maximizes Multiple Touch Points To Increase Participation
- How to Better Managed a Full Program Mix
- How to change to Maximize the Effectiveness of High Touch/High Tech Program Blends
- How to Harness the Power of Social Networking
- Innovative Programming Ideas That Work
- The Link Between Accountability And Increased Management Support
- Question and Answer Session
Benefits of this audio webcast:
- The most economical training available
- Specialized, focused information
- Low cost, team training
- Multiple team members can listen in on a single phone line
- Easy to listen in - all you need is your computer
- No travel expenses
- No time away from the office SHOW LESS READ MORE >
William B. Baun
Manager Wellness Programs
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Robin F. Faust
Health Management Specialist and Consultant
Certified Worksite Wellness Program Consultant, Director of Employee Healt and Safety
Maine State Government