• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
New Look: New Store
Verdict Research Limited, February 2010, Pages: 11
The publisher of the New Look New Store 2010 report had the opportunity to visit New Look's brand new flagship store on London's Oxford Street on its launch day, 05 February 2010. In this brief the publisher reveals its findings with photos of the new store, analysis of the visual merchandising techniques and insight on the strengths and weaknesses of department layouts.
- Photos and analysis of departments in the store including womenswear, menswear, childrenswear and footwear
- Verdict's views on the prospects for the store
New Look's exceptional eye for style and space optimisation has made its new flagship store well worth a visit. The modern glass atrium provides light and a feeling of space throughout the store which gives it an aspirational status.
Signage and modern graphics, plus innovative visual merchandising make the shopping experience far more interesting and exciting for the customer than a typical New Look store.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Understand how New Look is developing its store layouts and how this will influence its future development.
- Gain insight into new and innovative visual merchandising techniques.
- Use Verdict's insight on the new store to develop new store layouts.
- Aspirational flagship sets a blueprint for new stores
- Store provides a pull factor for the east side of Oxford Circus
- Limited Edition stands proud while more could be made of Idol
- Department location hinders success of improved menswear offer
- ...while childrenswear department is confusing
- Strong footwear offering will drive footfall through the store
List of Tables:
Figure 1: Glass atrium and high spec design 2010
Figure 2: Catwalk display in footwear department
Figure 3: Spacious fitting rooms 2010
Figure 4: Womens clothing 2010
Figure 5: Well segmented and desirable Limited Edition range 2010
Figure 6: Idol range 2010
Figure 7: Men's department 2010
Figure 8: Childrenswear department 2010
Figure 9: Stylish and eye catching retail theatre in footwear department 2010
Figure 10: Footwear department 2010