• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What Health Care Lawyers Need to Know About New Federal HITECH Act Rules and Health Breach Notification Rules Effective in February 2010
ExecSense, May 2010, Minutes: 60
What Health Care Lawyers Need to Know About New Federal HITECH Act Rules and Health Breach Notification Rules Effective in February 2010 is a time-efficient way for health care lawyers to be in-the-know on the implications and immediate client impact of these new rules. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to make sure you have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked by clients about establishing a breach notification policy and other measures to stay ahead-of-the-game in preparing for these new rules that go into effect in February.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the HITECH Act and new health care regulation issues, Gerald DeLoss, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the new federal HITECH Act and health breach notification rules becoming effective in February 2010
- In-depth analysis of the new federal HITECH Act rules becoming effective on February 17 and the health breach notification rules becoming effective on February 22 and practical advice about the specific steps that you should be taking to help your clients prepare
- The most important steps that you and your clients should be taking to implement a breach notification policy, and how to handle the employees who committed the breach
- The 10 questions being asked the most by health care lawyers and their clients about how the new rules will affect them and the policies they should establish
- Case studies of what other lawyers are doing to help their clients establish breach notification policies and otherwise prepare to comply with the new federal HITECH Act rules and health breach notification rules, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“If it's up to the minute information that you need, go with ExecSense.” - Christopher J. Dow, Hunsucker Goodstein & Nelson
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“...get leading intelligence without ever leaving your office.” - Alex Wilmerding, Vice President, Citigroup