- Published: September 2014
What Real Estate Lawyers Need to Know About Green Real Estate Financing and the Unique Legal Issues Facing Their Clients
- Published: May 2010
- 60 Minutes
In What Real Estate Lawyers Need to Know About Green Real Estate Financing and the Unique Legal Issues Facing Their Clients, ExecSense examines the new and unique legal issues associated with green real estate financing and how real estate lawyers can prepare their clients to handle these issues and mitigate the associated risks. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to be in-the-know on this important topic and make sure you have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked by clients about how they can minimize their exposure to risk from these unique green real estate financing legal issues and still take full part in one of the active areas in an otherwise depressed real estate financing market.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by Robert E. Riva, Jr. and Robbin Newman, of Holland & Knight, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the green real estate financing market and the unique legal issues facing real estate clients
- Perspective on the five biggest potential legal issues unique to green real estate financing and what real estate lawyers should be doing to minimize their clients’ risk exposure
- The 10 questions being asked the most by real estate lawyers and their clients about how the growth of the green real estate financing market will affect them, and what proactive steps they should be taking
- Case studies of what other lawyers are doing to help their clients deal with new green real estate financing legal issues, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight...” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
“...critical to successfully operating in today's fast-moving market.” - Ira Bogner, Partner, Proskauer Rose
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Robert E Riva, Jr. and Robbin Newman