How to Get Media Exposure as a Family Doctor - Using Visibility in Magazines, Newsletters, Web Sites, Radio & TV as a Way to Enhance Your Reputation
- Published: May 2010
In How to Get Media Exposure as a Financial advisor , ExecSense examines specific tips, tricks, and strategies for getting more visibility in different media sources and using this as a way to attract more clients. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to understand how to get media exposure and the best strategies for using that exposure to promote yourself and grow your business.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on helping financial advisors get media exposure, Linda Pophal, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to get media exposure as a financial advisor and how to use your visibility as a way to brand yourself as a thought leader and attract more clients
- Tips, tricks, and strategies for how to gain exposure in different media such as magazines, newspapers, radio, television, newsletters, social networking sites, news web sites, blogs and more, and how to optimize that exposure once it is obtained
- The 10 questions being asked the most by financial advisors about how to promote themselves in the media
- The top 5 do’s and don’t when speaking with the media and providing sound bytes that focus on your message
- Case studies of what other financial advisors are doing to get media exposure and how this has helped them attract more clients
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Thorough, informative and interesting...an efficient, effective means of gaining in depth insight...” - Greg Nowak, Partner, Pepper Hamilton
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The Reed Seminar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“…an invaluable provider of this important information.” - Ira Bogner, Partner, Proskauer Rose SHOW LESS READ MORE >