“The Instant Impact of Narouz v. Charter Comm., LLC (9th Cir. Jan. 15, 2010) on Litigators and the Effect of Settling with the Class Representative on the Appealability of Class Certification Denial” is a time efficient way to be in-the-know on the most up to date facts and ramifications of this case and take proactive steps on behalf of current and prospective clients it could impact the most. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to make sure you have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked on the immediate ramifications of this decision by colleagues, clients and other professionals with whom you discuss the case, as named plaintiffs may now still be able to appeal the denial of class certification even after reaching an individual settlement with the defendant.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
is led by an expert on the ramifications of this case and class action litigation and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the impact of the Ninth Circuit’s decision in Narouz v. Charter Comm., LLC on the effect of settling with the class representative on the appealability of class certification denial
- Detailed discussion of case law on the issue of whether settling with the named plaintiff renders an appeal of class certification denial moot
- Perspective on how the Ninth Circuit’s decision may affect how future courts analyze the effect of settling with the class representative on the appealability of class certification denial, as well as the manner in which future settlement agreements with class representatives are drafted
- The 10 questions being asked the most by litigators and their clients with respect to how this decision will impact them and what proactive steps they should be taking
- Case studies of what other litigators are doing for their clients, now and in the future, based on this ruling
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“A good resource for busy lawyers.” - Brett Heinrich, Partner, Meckler Bulger Tilson Marick & Pearson LLP
“Was first on the scene with an in depth overview of this game changing decision.” - Howard Grubbs, Practice Group Leader, Womble Carlyle
“If it's up to the minute information that you need, go with ExecSense.” - Christopher J. Dow, Hunsucker Goodstein & Nelson
READ MORE >