- Language: English
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Thailand
The Handbook of Technology Management. 3 Volume Set
- Published: January 2010
- Region: Global
- 3008 Pages
- John Wiley and Sons Ltd
The discipline of technology management focuses on the scientific, engineering, and management issues related to the commercial introduction of new technologies. Although more than thirty U.S. universities offer PhD programs in the subject, there has never been a single comprehensive resource dedicated to technology management. The Handbook of Technology Management fills that gap with coverage of all the core topics and applications in the field. Edited by the renowned Doctor Hossein Bidgoli, the three volumes here include all the basics for students, educators, and practitioners.
1. A Research Architecture for Technology Management Education.
2. Digital Economy.
3. Designing Sustainable Solutions: Frameworks and Tools for Considering Sustainability Issues 4. In New Product Development.
5. Decision Techniques for Managing of Information Technology.
6. Game Theory.
7. Organizational Behavior.
8. Organizational Management.
9. Organizational Psychology.
10. Managing Organizational Change and Transformation.
11. Knowledge Management.
12. Business Ethics.
14. Strategic Planning.
16. Virtual Organization.
17. Managing the Virtual Workforce.
18. Designing Workplaces to Support Creativity and Innovation.
19. Service Oriented Architecture.
20. IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL ®) v3.
21. Human Resource Management.
22. Human Resource Information Systems.
23. Virtual Work.
24. Organizational Impacts of Information Technology.
25. IT Economics.
25. Technology Assessment and Acquisition.
26. Technology Forecasting.
27. Technology Transfer.
28. Strategic Management of Technology.
29. Competitive Strategies in Technology Management.
Financial Tools and Techniques.
30. Financial Accounting.
31. Managerial Accounting.
32. Return on Investment Analysis.
33. Capital Budgeting.
34. Asset Management.
35. Project Management Accounting Using Activity-Based Costing Approach.
36. Engineering Economic Analysis.
37. Economics of Technological Innovation.
38. Measuring the Value of Investments.
39. Corporate Finance.
40. Cost of Capital.
41. Capital Structure.
42. Principles of Hedging.
43. Valuing High-Risk High-Return Technology Projects using Real Options.
44. Project Financing.
45. Risk Analysis and Mitigation for High Tech Projects.
46. Multinational Finance and Global Financial Market Integration.
47. Converging Towards Global Accounting Standards.
48. Financing Strategies and Venture Capital.
49. Mergers and Acquisitions.
50. International Credit Markets: Players, Financing Techniques, Instruments, and Regulation.
51. Global Investment Management.
52. Online Banking.
53. The ICT Sector Across Countries: A Regulatory Perspective Using DEA and Malmquist Index.
54. Tax Considerations.
Operations and Innovation Management.
55. Operations Management Basics.
56. Facility Design.
57. Product and Service Design.
58. Scheduling for Engineering and Technology Management.
59. Inventory Management.
60. Inventory and E-commerce.
61. Just-in-Time and Lean.
62. Technology Project Management.
63. Enterprise Resource Planning.
64. Demand Forecasting.
65. Aggregate Planning.
66. Computer-Aided Manufacturing.
67. Computer-Integrated Manufacturing.
68. New Product Development.
69. How to Foster a Technology-Innovation Culture within a Large Organization: What You Can Learn from Startup Companies.
70. Innovation Management in Large Corporations.
71. Services Innovation: Assimilation, Differentiation, Inversion and Integration.
72. Benchmarking Tools and Techniques.
73. Statistical Process Control.
74. Manufacturing Systems Engineering.
75. Global Manufacturing: An Overview of Modern Collaborative Technologies and Product Architecture.
76. Human Factors and Ergonomics.
77. Job Design 2.0.
78. Intelligent Manufacturing Systems.
79. The Factories of the Future.
Supply Chain Management.
1. Value Chain Analysis.
2. Supply Chain Management.
3. Developing and Maintaining Supply Chain Relationships.
4. Managing the Flow of Information and Materials across the Supply Chain.
5. Electronic Procurement.
6 Global Logistics and International Supply Chain Management.
7.Internet-Enabled Supply Chains.
8. Customer Service in Supply Chain Management.
9. Supply Chain Strategies.
10. Manufacturing in Supply Chain.
11. Transportation and Logistics in Supply Chains.
12. Distribution and Warehousing in Supply Chains.
13. Site Selection in the Supply Chain.
14. Metrics for Measuring Supply Chain Performance.
15. Supply Chain Management Technologies.
16. RFID: Technical Considerations.
17. RFID: Managerial Considerations.
18. Smart Cards.
19. The Promise of the Real-Time Supply Chain.
Marketing and Advertising.
20. Consumer Behavior in the Realm of Technology.
21. Consumer Marketing of High Technology Products.
22. The Role of Storytelling in Designing User Experience: The Underpinnings of Brand.
23. Business-to-Business Marketing.
24. Making Sense of Collaboration, Web 2.0 & Virtual Worlds in the Enterprise.
25. Marketing Strategy Analysis.
26. Marketing Research.
27. Online Pricing Strategies: Insights and Challenges.
28. Marketing Services.
29. Organizing the Sales Force.
30. Technology Marketing.
31. Marketing Plans for E-commerce Projects.
32. Marketing Communication Strategies.
33. Relationship Marketing and CRM.
34. Personalization Technologies.
35. Wireless Marketing.
36. Online Public Relations.
37. The Globalization of Marketing.
38. Global Marketing Research.
39. Data Mining.
40. Data Warehouse Systems.
41. Online Analytical Processing.
42. Global Diffusion of the Internet.
43. Global Issues of the Internet.
44. Global Business Drivers.
45. The Global Workforce.
46. The Global Manager.
47. Globalization and Information Management Strategy: Cross-Cultural Perspectives.
48. Global Information Systems.
49. Outsourcing and Offshoring in a Globalizing World: A Review of Trends and Perspectives.
50. Globalization and Corporate Partnering.
51. Governance for Technology Sourcing in the Global Context.
52. Designing and Forming Global Teams.
53. Performance Management in Distributed and Global Product Development Processes.
54. Global Account Management.
55. International Accounting and the Global Economy.
56. International Technology Management and National Culture.
57. Asian Culture and Management.
58. The Globalization of Asian Firms.
59. Strategic Management in the Asia Pacific.
60. Human Resource Management in Asia.
61. Cultural Intelligence and the Global Information Technology Workforce.
62. Technology and Educational Challenges in a Globalizing World-Case Study of India.
Telecommunications and Networking and Management Support Systems.
1. Local Area Networks.
2. Wide Area and Metropolitan Area Networks.
3. Home Networking: Technologies and Management.
4. VoIP: Fundamentals and Managerial Issues
5. Distributed Intelligent Networks.
6. Cellular Networks.
7. Wireless Wide Area Network Technologies & Implementations.
8. Client/Server Computing.
9. Grid Computing Fundamentals.
10. Cluster Computing Fundamentals.
11. Peer-to-Peer Systems.
12. Network Management.
13. Database Fundamentals.
14. Distributed Databases.
16. Geographic Information Systems.
17. Fuzzy Logic.
19. Expert Systems.
20. Artificial Neural Networks.
21. Natural Language Processing.
22. Intelligent Agents.
23. Managing the Evolution of Nanotechnology.
24. Quantum Computing.
25. The Internet.
26. Business Plans for Electronic Commerce Projects.
27. Electronic Commerce.
28. Click-and-Brick Electronic Commerce.
29. Business-to-Business Electronic Commerce.
30. Electronic Payment Systems.
31. Web Search Technologies for Text Documents.
33. Collaborative Commerce.
34. Wireless Internet.
35. Business-to-Consumer Web Business Models.
36. Mobile Commerce: Technical Considerations.
37. Mobile Commerce Business Models.
38. Application Service Providers and IT Outsourcing.
39. Web Services.
40. Information Quality in Internet and E-business Environments.
41. Auctions in Electronic Commerce.
42. Web Hosting.
43. Web Intelligence.
44. E-Commerce Vulnerabilities.
Legal and Security Considerations.
45. Cybercrime and the U.S. Criminal Justice System.
47. International Cyberlaw.
48. International Intellectual Property Law for Technology Management.
49. The key role of standardization on technology development, transfer, diffusion and management.
50. Legal, Social and Ethical Issues of the Internet.
51. Strategic Intellectual Property Management for Industrial Innovation.
52. Copyright Law.
53. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
54. Patent Law.
55. Trademark Law.
56. Online Technology Contracts
57. Social Engineering.
58. Software Piracy.
59. Digital Identity.
60. Identity Management.
61. Digital Evidence.
62. Digital Rights Management Technology.
63. Information Security Management.
64. Enterprise Security Architecture.
65. Implementing a Security Awareness Program.
66. Digital Signatures and Electronic Signatures.
67. Computer Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs).
68. Guidelines for a Security Program.
69. Business Continuity, Operational Risk and Disaster Recovery Management.
Hossein Bidgoli California State University, Bakerfield, California.