The Instant Impact of US Bank, Nat'l Ass'n v. Ibanez (Jan. 7, 2011) on the Residential Securitized Mortgage Market
- Published: March 2011
- Region: United States
“The Instant Impact of LeBron v. Gottlieb Memorial Hospital (Ill. Feb. 4, 2010) on Health Care Lawyers and Caps on Medical Malpractice Awards for Noneconomic Damages” is a time efficient way to be in-the-know on the most up to date facts and ramifications of this case and take proactive steps on behalf of current and prospective clients it could impact the most. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to make sure you have answers ready to key questions you are sure to be asked on the immediate ramifications of this decision by colleagues, clients and other professionals with whom you discuss the case, as this decision recently handed down by the Illinois Supreme Court highlights the stark split in authority among state high courts as to the constitutionality of caps on medical malpractice awards for noneconomic damages.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the ramifications of this case and medical malpractice issues, Michael Dewberry, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the impact of the Illinois Supreme Court’s decision in LeBron v. Gottlieb Memorial Hospital on caps on medical malpractice awards for noneconomic damages (i.e., “pain and suffering”)
- Detailed analysis of other recent court decisions both upholding and rejecting caps on noneconomic damages for medical malpractice awards
- Perspective on the impact of the Illinois Supreme Court’s decision on medical malpractice lawsuits, how other courts may rule on the constitutionality of caps on noneconomic damages, what it means for doctors/hospitals/medical providers in Illinois and other states where caps are rejected, and whether Congress may get involved
- The 10 questions being asked the most by health care lawyers and their clients with respect to how this decision will impact them and what proactive steps they should be taking
- Case studies of what other health care lawyers are doing for their clients, now and in the future, based on this ruling
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“A good resource for busy lawyers.” - Brett Heinrich, Partner, Meckler Bulger Tilson Marick & Pearson LLP
“Was first on the scene with an in depth overview of this game changing decision.” - Howard Grubbs, Practice Group Leader, Womble Carlyle
“If it's up to the minute information that you need, go with ExecSense.” - Christopher J. Dow, Hunsucker Goodstein & Nelson SHOW LESS READ MORE >