- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
American Infrastructure Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global, United States
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s American Infrastructure Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning American Infrastructure Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “American Infrastructure Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (American Infrastructure Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents American Infrastructure Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
American Infrastructure Inc. (AII) is a civil construction company and materials contractor in the Mid-Atlantic region. Its construction project portfolio comprises development of highway and streets; bridge and tunnel; water and waste water treatment plants; installation of underground utilities; and green development projects. Further, AII also provides support services such as estimation and project management to its operating companies. The operating business units of the company are Allan A Myers, Inc., AI - Virginia, AI - Maryland and Independence Construction Materials. Geographically, the projects of the company are located in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia regions of the US. The company is headquarters in Worcester, Pennsylvania, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: American Infrastructure Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: American Infrastructure Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: American Infrastructure Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: American Infrastructure Inc., Locations
Table 5: American Infrastructure Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: American Infrastructure Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: American Infrastructure Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: American Infrastructure Inc., History