- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Armstrong World Industries, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Armstrong World Industries, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Armstrong World Industries, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Armstrong World Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Armstrong World Industries, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Armstrong World Industries, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Armstrong World Industries, Inc. (Armstrong) is a global designer and manufacturer of floors, ceilings and cabinets for commercial, institutional and residential buildings. The company principally designs, manufactures and sells a wide variety of flooring products and ceiling systems around the world. It also designs, manufactures and sells a broad range of kitchen and bathroom cabinets in the US. Further, Armstrong offers environmental friendly building materials such as linoleum, a green flooring products that enable its customers to reduce the environmental impact of the buildings they create. The company operates in more than 80 countries principally in the US, Europe and Pacific Rim. Armstrong is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US.
Armstrong plans to construct mineral wool plant in West Virginia SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Armstrong World Industries, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Armstrong World Industries, Inc., History