• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Atlas Copco AB: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 31
WMI’s Atlas Copco AB contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Atlas Copco AB’s business.
WMI’s “Atlas Copco AB SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Atlas Copco AB) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Atlas Copco AB’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Atlas Copco AB (Atlas Copco) is a Sweden based company that provides industrial productivity solutions. It is engaged in the development and manufacturing of industrial tools, compressed air equipment, construction and mining equipment, assembly systems, and also offer related service and equipment rentals. Its products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and service network in 160 markets. It operates its sales operations in over 80 countries and operates 83 production facilities in 23 countries. The company operates its business through three business segments, namely Construction and Mining Technique, Compressor Technique, and Industrial Technique. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Atlas Copco chosen as Sakhalin-Khabarovsk-Vladivostok gas project supplier
Atlas Copco acquires Austria’s Hartl Anlagenbau GmbH
Atlas Copco expands in distribution network in US
Atlas Copco consolidates its road construction equipment manufacturing facilities
Atlas Copco launches automatic lubrication system for breakers
Atlas Copco bags supply contract for Winter Olympics in Russia
Sweden’s Atlas Copco involves in tunnel construction in Leipzig City, Germany
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Atlas Copco AB, Key Facts
Table 2: Atlas Copco AB, Key Employees
Table 3: Atlas Copco AB, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Atlas Copco AB, Locations
Table 5: Atlas Copco AB, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Atlas Copco AB, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Atlas Copco AB, Financial Deals
Table 8: Atlas Copco AB, History
Atlas Copco AB