The Chinese Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Published: November 2011
- Region: China
WMI’s Bank of China Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Bank of China Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Bank of China Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Bank of China Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Bank of China Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Bank of China Limited (BOC) is one of China’s fifth state-owned commercial banks. It is one of the five largest financial services groups in China, operating in more than 29 countries worldwide. The group provides services through six main business segments, namely, Corporate Banking, Personal Banking, Treasury Operations, Investment Banking, Insurance and Other Operations. The principal subsidiaries of the bank are: BOC Hong Kong (Group) Limited, Bank of China Group Investment Limited, Bank of China Group Insurance Company Limited, Bank of China (UK) Limited and Tai Fung Bank Limited. The bank’s key areas of operations coves Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Macau and other overseas regions. The bank is headquartered in Beijing, China. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Bank of China Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Bank of China Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Bank of China Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Bank of China Limited, Locations
Table 5: Bank of China Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Bank of China Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Bank of China Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Bank of China Limited, History
Bank of China Limited