- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Black & Veatch Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Black & Veatch Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Black & Veatch Corporation’s business.
WMI’s “Black & Veatch Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Black & Veatch Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Black & Veatch Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Black & Veatch Corporation (Black & Veatch) is a leading global engineering, consulting and construction company. It specializes in infrastructure development in energy, water, telecommunications, and in management consulting, federal, and environmental markets. The company develops customized infrastructure solutions to meet its customers’ needs. The company has more than 100 offices worldwide and has completed projects in more than 100 countries on six continents. The company is headquartered at Kansas, the US.
Black & Veatch undertakes expansion of water treatment plant in Illinois
Construction underway at Columbia regiol wastewater treatment plant
Black & Veatch lands sewage plant contract from Thames Water
Eamonn Kelly Joins Black & Veatch's water business in Asia Pacific
PowerSouth awards plant expansion engineering contract to Black and Veatch
Black & Veatch to remediate contamited sites in eight southeastern states
Black & Veatch to design McCook reservoir tunnel in Chicago
Black & Veatch completes air quality upgrade at a power park in Florida SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Black & Veatch Corporation, Key Facts
Table 2: Black & Veatch Corporation, Key Employees
Table 3: Black & Veatch Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Black & Veatch Corporation, Locations
Table 5: Black & Veatch Corporation, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Black & Veatch Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Black & Veatch Corporation, Financial Deals
Table 8: Black & Veatch Corporation, History