- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global, Hong Kong
BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global, Hong Kong
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited’s business.
WMI’s “BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited (BOCHK) is one of the leading commercial banking groups in Hong Kong. The company along with its subsidiaries offers a broad range of financial products and services to retail and corporate customers with more than 270 branches and 480 ATMs and other distribution channels in Hong Kong. In addition, BOCHK and its subsidiaries have 19 branches and sub-branches in the Mainland of China to offer cross-border banking services to customers in Hong Kong and the Mainland. It conducts its business operations through conducts four segments, namely, Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Treasury, and Insurance. The company is headquartered at Hong Kong. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, Locations
Table 5: BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited, History
BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited