- Language: English
- 78 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: United Kingdom
Bovis Homes Group PLC: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 17 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Bovis Homes Group PLC contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Bovis Homes Group PLC’s business.
WMI’s “Bovis Homes Group PLC SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Bovis Homes Group PLC) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Bovis Homes Group PLC’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Bovis Homes Group PLC (Bovis) is engaged in identification, acquisition, planning and development of residential properties. The company is also engaged in sale of new homes and landscaping activities. Bovis offers properties that include one and two bedroom, three bedroom, four bedroom, five bedroom family homes, retirement living, social housing and partnership housing. Furthermore, the company undertakes development of mixed use schemes comprises retail, commercial and office facilities. The company’s operations are concentrated mostly in the UK and Wales with limited exposure in central London. Bovis is headquartered in Long field, UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Bovis Homes Group PLC, Key Facts
Table 2: Bovis Homes Group PLC, Key Employees
Table 3: Bovis Homes Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Bovis Homes Group PLC, Locations
Table 5: Bovis Homes Group PLC, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Bovis Homes Group PLC, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Bovis Homes Group PLC, Financial Deals
Table 8: Bovis Homes Group PLC, History
Bovis Homes Group PLC