• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Bovis Lend Lease Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 24
WMI’s Bovis Lend Lease Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Bovis Lend Lease Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Bovis Lend Lease Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Bovis Lend Lease Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Bovis Lend Lease Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Bovis Lend Lease Limited (Bovis), a subsidiary of Lend Lease Corporation Limited, is a construction company engaged in providing construction contracting and related services. Bovis scope of services includes general contracting, consultation, design engineering and build services, procurement and facilities management and construction management. Bovis also undertakes private finance initiatives (PFI) and public private partnerships (PPP) projects in Europe. The company operates internationally in about 40 countries offering its services to commercial, retail, residential, government, education, communications, industrial and pharmaceutical sectors. The company is headquartered in Middlesex, UK.
Palmas Altas Technology Campus in Spain wins 2010 Prime Property Award
Work on Royal Children's Hospital in Victoria reaches structural completion
Bovis Lend Lease Named National Master Builder
Hospital project for Gold Coast gets managing contractors
Bovis Lend Lease lands new Melbourne markets contract
Bovis Lend Lease appointed to deliver Sydney Water Watermains Program
Bovis Lend Lease wins contract to construct Gold Coast University Hospital in Australia
Bovis wins AUD527 million ASIO contract
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Bovis Lend Lease Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Bovis Lend Lease Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Bovis Lend Lease Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Bovis Lend Lease Limited, Locations
Table 5: Bovis Lend Lease Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Bovis Lend Lease Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Bovis Lend Lease Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Bovis Lend Lease Limited, History
Bovis Lend Lease Limited