• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
BPO Properties Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, March 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s BPO Properties Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning BPO Properties Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “BPO Properties Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (BPO Properties Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents BPO Properties Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
BPO Properties Ltd. is a real estate development firm engaged in the development of the commercial real estate properties. The company has interests in 28 commercial properties totaling to 18.3 million square feet area and seven development sites totaling 5 million square feet. The company is also engaged in leasing and redevelopment of properties, refinancing properties and investing in joint ventures. The company caters its service to energy, financial and government sectors. The company has operations in Edmonton, Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
BPO reports strong fiscal results for 2008
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: BPO Properties Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: BPO Properties Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: BPO Properties Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: BPO Properties Ltd., Locations
Table 5: BPO Properties Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: BPO Properties Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: BPO Properties Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: BPO Properties Ltd., History