- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Brampton Brick Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Brampton Brick Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Brampton Brick Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Brampton Brick Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Brampton Brick Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Brampton Brick Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Brampton Brick Limited (Brampton) is a building products manufacturer and supplier. It is principally engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of clay brick, as well as other product portfolio including concrete interlocking paving stones, retaining walls, garden walls and enviro products. In addition, Brampton also manufactures a range of concrete masonry products which also includes stone veneer products. These products are marketed under the brand names Stoneworks and Oaks. Its product portfolio caters to residential construction, industrial, commercial and institutional building projects. The company operates with its facilities and manufacturing plants in Brampton, Ontario, Indiana, Milton and Michigan. It operates across Canada and the US along with its subsidiaries. Brampton is headquartered in Ontario, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Brampton Brick Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Brampton Brick Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Brampton Brick Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Brampton Brick Limited, Locations
Table 5: Brampton Brick Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Brampton Brick Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Brampton Brick Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Brampton Brick Limited, History
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|