- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
CapitaLand Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s CapitaLand Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning CapitaLand Limited’s business.
WMI’s “CapitaLand Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (CapitaLand Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents CapitaLand Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
CapitaLand Limited (CapitaLand) is a real estate investment holding company. The company is engaged in real estate, hospitality and estate financial services business in Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) regions. Its property portfolio is spread across 110 cities in over 20 countries. CapitaLand opertes with properties in India, Japan, China, Malaysia and Singapore, and is headquartered in Singapore. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: CapitaLand Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: CapitaLand Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: CapitaLand Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: CapitaLand Limited, Locations
Table 5: CapitaLand Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: CapitaLand Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: CapitaLand Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: CapitaLand Limited, History