• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, March 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited (CKH) is a real estate developer. The company provides development, sale and lease of residential, office, retail, industrial, and hotel properties. CKH also engages property investment services. The company operates along with its subsidiaries that include Cheung Kong Holdings ,Hutchison Whampoa Limited, CK Life Sciences Int'l., (Holdings) Inc., Hutchison Telecommunications International Limited and TOM Group Limited. The company along with is subsidiaries operates in 54 countries spread across Asia, Europe and North America. CKH is a flagship company of Cheung Kong Group and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited, Locations
Table 5: Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited, History