• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, March 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd. (Daiwa House) is engaged in diversified businesses including residential and commercial buildings construction; building renovation and rental; resort, hotels, sports facilities, and other commercial and business facilities operations and management. In addition, the company is also involved in operating home centers, credit card business, logistics, vehicles and warehouse rental services, and manufacturing and distribution of construction materials and furniture. It operates about 30 resort hotels, 49 home centers, 53 sports clubs and 19 business hotels in Japan. Daiwa House operates in Japan, China and Vietnam along with its subsidiaries and affiliates. The company is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd., History