- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V.’s business.
WMI’s “Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. de C.V. (Desarrolladora) is a vertically integrated construction contractor. It is engaged in development, construction and sale of residential homes. The company operates at three levels in the residential construction market, namely, affordable entry level housing, middle-income housing and upper-income housing. The company along with subsidiaries and affiliates principally operates in about 32 cities located in 21 states of Mexico. It also has joint venture and partnerships for residential development. Desarrolladora started its international operations by establishing a subsidiary Homex India Private Limited in India. Desarrolladora is headquartered in Culiacan, Mexico. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V., Key Facts
Table 2: Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V., Key Employees
Table 3: Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V., Locations
Table 5: Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V., Financial Deals
Table 8: Desarrolladora Homex, S.A.B. De C.V., History