• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 18
WMI’s Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group’s business.
WMI’s “Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group (Echo) operates in real estate sector. The company develops, owns and sells properties. It is also engaged in property leasing, property trading and management activities. Furthermore, Echo also provides project management and general contracting services. The property portfolio comprises residential, office, commercial and entertainment, hotel, and hospitality properties. The company’s business activities are carried out through Echo Investment S.A. which is holding company of other subsidiaries. Echo has operations in Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Romania. The company is headquartered in Kielce, Poland.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group, Key Facts
Table 2: Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group, Key Employees
Table 3: Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group, Locations
Table 5: Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group, Financial Deals
Table 8: Echo Investment S.A. Capital Group, History