Thermal Power in Turkey, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
- Published: August 2011
- Region: Turkey
WMI’s ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S’s business.
WMI’s “ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S. (Enka) is a heavy construction contractor. It is engaged in the construction of industrial complexes, power facilities, transportation systems such as motorways, highways, railways, maintenance-management facilities, bridges, viaducts, and tunnels, and minor structures. In addition, it constructs military airports, housing complexes, education and health service centers, public and commercial buildings and also undertakes water supply, drainage and treatment projects. The company is also engaged in distribution of construction machinery, heavy vehicles and industrial products. Further, it manufactures pre-cast and pre-stressed concrete structures, hand and electrical tools, PVC pipe, profile, window and siding, and fittings for doors and windows. The company, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, operates across Turkey, North Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia. The company is headquartered at Istanbul, Turkey.
Enka updates on construction of Autostrada Transilvania
Construction of Albania – Kosovo highway reaches completion SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Key Facts
Table 2: ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Key Employees
Table 3: ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Locations
Table 5: ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Subsidiaries
Table 6: ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, Financial Deals
Table 8: ENKA Insaat ve Sanayi A.S, History