Forestar Group Inc.,(FOR) Profile and Financials, plus Real Estate Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratio and Financial Averages
- Language: English
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
WMI’s Forestar Group Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Forestar Group Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Forestar Group Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Forestar Group Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Forestar Group Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Forestar Group Inc. (Forestar) is a real estate property developer based in the US. The company is engaged in the entitlement and development of residential and mixed use communities. The company generates revenues from royalties and leasing of their minerals assets, sales of wood fiber from its undeveloped land and recreational land leasing. Forestar owns approximately 2,51,000 acres of land for real estate and 6,20,000 net mineral acres in Texas, Los Angeles, Georgia, California and Atlanta for oil and gas mineral interests. The company also owns 227,000 real estate acres generating fiber growth and sales, and 213,000 real estate acres leased for recreational use. The company has its business spread across 9 states encompassing 12 market segments in the US. Forestar is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Forestar to declare its fourth quarter results SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Forestar Group Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Forestar Group Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Forestar Group Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Forestar Group Inc., Locations
Table 5: Forestar Group Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Forestar Group Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Forestar Group Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Forestar Group Inc., History
Forestar Group Inc.