• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Gammon India Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, March 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Gammon India Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Gammon India Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Gammon India Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Gammon India Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Gammon India Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Gammon India Limited (Gammon) is a diversified construction company. The company is principally engaged in designing, building and operating various construction projects. Gammon is a leading civil engineering construction company in India to have been accredited with ISO 9001 certification in all fields of civil engineering works. The company has built numerous landmark projects in different segments that include transportation engineering projects, power projects, commercial structures, marine projects, pipeline projects and environmental projects. Gammon operates through its 19 subsidiaries, 24 joint ventures and three associated companies in different countries across the world. It has ventured into the development of infrastructure projects on Public Private Partnership (PPP) system through GIPL (Gammon Infrastructure Projects Limited) which develops water and wastewater management, special economic zones and agricultural infrastructure. Gammon has received many prestigious awards for its valuable contributions to the field of civil engineering. The company caters its services to large corporations, government organizations and public private partnership projects. Gammon is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Gammon India Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Gammon India Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Gammon India Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Gammon India Limited, Locations
Table 5: Gammon India Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Gammon India Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Gammon India Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Gammon India Limited, History