- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
General Growth Properties, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s General Growth Properties, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning General Growth Properties, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “General Growth Properties, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (General Growth Properties, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents General Growth Properties, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
General Growth Properties, Inc. (GGP) is a publicly operated real estate investment trust (REIT). It operates, develops and manages properties. The company's portfolio comprises 200 regional shopping malls located in 44 states. Its properties have a combined retail space of more than 200 million square feet with 24,000 retail stores. GGP also owns office and industrial properties, planned community developments and community centers. Operating through its subsidiaries joint ventures and affiliates, the company has its presence across the US, Brazil, Turkey and Costa Rica. The company is headquartered in Illinois, US.
Simon Property Group to acquire General Growth Properties SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: General Growth Properties, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: General Growth Properties, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: General Growth Properties, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: General Growth Properties, Inc., Locations
Table 5: General Growth Properties, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: General Growth Properties, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: General Growth Properties, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: General Growth Properties, Inc., History