- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV’s business.
WMI’s “Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV (GCC) is a construction material manufacturer. It is engaged in production and distribution of cement, pre-mixed concrete, aggregates and other concrete products. It operates eight cement plants and a large number of concrete and aggregates plants. GCC is a subsidiary of Control Administrativo Mexicano, S.A. de C.V. The company operates in the US, Mexico and Bolivia. It is headquartered in Chihuahua, Mexico. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV, Key Facts
Table 2: Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV, Key Employees
Table 3: Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV, Locations
Table 5: Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV, Financial Deals
Table 8: Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV, History