- Language: English
- 71 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Hong Kong
Hang Seng Bank Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 18 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Hang Seng Bank Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Hang Seng Bank Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Hang Seng Bank Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Hang Seng Bank Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Hang Seng Bank Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hang Seng Bank Limited (Hang Seng Bank) is one of the largest banks in Hong Kong, and is also among the world's leading banks, in terms of market capitalization. As of December 2009, it had market capitalization of HKD 220.6 billion. The bank is a member of the HSBC Group. The bank is engaged in providing a broad range of personal wealth management, commercial banking, corporate banking, treasury and private banking services. The bank operates through a wide network of over 220 service outlets, including 104 branches. It also has a branch in Shenzhen for foreign currency wholesale business, branches in Macau and Singapore, and representative offices in Xiamen and Taipei. In addition, the bank has a network of 37 outlets in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Fuzhou, Dongguan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Kunming and Foshan. Hang Seng Bank is headquartered at Hong Kong. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Hang Seng Bank Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Hang Seng Bank Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Hang Seng Bank Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Hang Seng Bank Limited, Locations
Table 5: Hang Seng Bank Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Hang Seng Bank Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Hang Seng Bank Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Hang Seng Bank Limited, History
Hang Seng Bank Limited