- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
HD Supply, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s HD Supply, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning HD Supply, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “HD Supply, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (HD Supply, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents HD Supply, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
HD Supply, Inc. (HD Supply), is a wholesale distribution company. It distributes products to customers in the infrastructure and energy, specialty construction, and maintenance, repair & improvement segment. HD Supply’s customers include contractors, builders, government and municipal bodies, and maintenance professionals. HD Supply is a holding company owned by three equity firms The Carlyle Group, Bain Capital, and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice. The company operates through various subsidiaries across 770 locations in the U.S. It also operates in nine Canadian provinces through its subsidiary HD Supply Canada. HD Supply is headquartered at Atlanta, U.S. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: HD Supply, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: HD Supply, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: HD Supply, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: HD Supply, Inc., Locations
Table 5: HD Supply, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: HD Supply, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: HD Supply, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: HD Supply, Inc., History