- Language: English
- Published: March 2013
- Region: India
HDFC Bank Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s HDFC Bank Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning HDFC Bank Limited’s business.
WMI’s “HDFC Bank Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (HDFC Bank Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents HDFC Bank Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
HDFC Bank Limited (HDFC Bank) is a leading private bank in India. It offers a range of financial and banking products and services to individuals, retail customers and corporate clients. The bank is engaged in trading operations on the proprietary account, foreign exchange operations and derivatives trading both on the proprietary account and customer flows. The bank offers products and services through an extensive network of 1,506 branches and 3,573 ATMs, in 635 cities across India, and all branches of the bank are linked on an online real-time basis. The bank operates as part of the HDFC group of companies, which was formed by its principal shareholder, Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Limited), a public limited company established under the laws of India. As of March 31, 2009, HDFC Limited and its subsidiaries held about 19.4% of outstanding equity shares of the bank. HDFC Bank is headquartered at Mumbai, India. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: HDFC Bank Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: HDFC Bank Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: HDFC Bank Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: HDFC Bank Limited, Locations
Table 5: HDFC Bank Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: HDFC Bank Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: HDFC Bank Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: HDFC Bank Limited, History