- Language: English
- Published: December 2009
- Region: United Kingdom
Hensel Phelps Construction Co.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Hensel Phelps Construction Co. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Hensel Phelps Construction Co.’s business.
WMI’s “Hensel Phelps Construction Co. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Hensel Phelps Construction Co.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Hensel Phelps Construction Co.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hensel Phelps Construction Co. (Hensel Phelps) is a construction contractor. It provides pre-construction, construction and post construction services for new construction as well as renovation projects. The services portfolio includes design management, scheduling, phasing plans, construction management, construction waste management, subcontractor management and building operations. Hensel Phelps offers services to diverse sectors including industrial, commercial, educational, entertainment and other public and private sectors. It operates through offices in eight regions – Northern California, Southern California, Western, Plains, Southwest, Southeast, Capitol, and Mid Atlantic. The company is headquartered in Greeley, Colorado, US.
Hensel Phelps breaks ground in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Hensel Phelps lands $163 million prison contract in West Virginia
BRAC awards contracts totaling $101 million SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Hensel Phelps Construction Co., Key Facts
Table 2: Hensel Phelps Construction Co., Key Employees
Table 3: Hensel Phelps Construction Co., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Hensel Phelps Construction Co., Locations
Table 5: Hensel Phelps Construction Co., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Hensel Phelps Construction Co., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Hensel Phelps Construction Co., Financial Deals
Table 8: Hensel Phelps Construction Co., History