• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
HOCHTIEF AG: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 40
WMI’s HOCHTIEF AG contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning HOCHTIEF AG’s business.
WMI’s “HOCHTIEF AG SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (HOCHTIEF AG) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents HOCHTIEF AG’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
HOCHTIEF AG (HOCHTIEF) is a worldwide construction services provider. The company’s service portfolio can be primarily divided into four categories, namely, property development, construction, services and concessions and operations. Property development business comprises designing, planning, developing and marketing of office, retail, commercial and residential properties. The construction business is involved in building construction, civil engineering and infrastructure facilities development, among others, and provides services that include construction planning, logistics, asset management, facility management, insurance and construction management. Its concessions and operations business deal with development and maintenance of airports, roads and other utility infrastructure. The company along with its subsidiaries and joint ventures operates in countries across Europe, North and South America, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. HOCHTIEF is headquartered in Essen, Germany.
Turner Corporation to revamp NYC’s iconic Madison Square Garden
Hochtief wins $226 million orders in US, Poland and Germany
HOCHTIEF wins PPP contract for two schools in Offenbach
HOCHTIEF to manage facilities at the Bahrain International Airport
Turner joint venture to build police academy, campus building in US
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: HOCHTIEF AG, Key Facts
Table 2: HOCHTIEF AG, Key Employees
Table 3: HOCHTIEF AG, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: HOCHTIEF AG, Locations
Table 5: HOCHTIEF AG, Subsidiaries
Table 6: HOCHTIEF AG, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: HOCHTIEF AG, Financial Deals
Table 8: HOCHTIEF AG, History