- Language: English
- 80 Pages
- Published: July 2010
- Region: Philippines
Holcim Ltd: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 23 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Holcim Ltd contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Holcim Ltd’s business.
WMI’s “Holcim Ltd SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Holcim Ltd) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Holcim Ltd’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Holcim Ltd. (Holcim) is a construction materials manufacturer and supplier. The company is principally engaged in production and distribution of cement, ready-mix concrete, crushed stone, gravel, clinker, asphalt and cementitious materials. Holcim also offers consulting, research, trading and engineering services. It has majority and minority interests in various cement companies worldwide and operates in more than 70 countries across North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. The company is headquartered in Jona, Switzerland.
Holcim Indonesia announces construction of new cement plant
Holcim to construct cement plant in Indonesia
CEMEX of Mexico to sell Australian business to Swiss firm SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Holcim Ltd, Key Facts
Table 2: Holcim Ltd, Key Employees
Table 3: Holcim Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Holcim Ltd, Locations
Table 5: Holcim Ltd, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Holcim Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Holcim Ltd, Financial Deals
Table 8: Holcim Ltd, History