• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Implenia AG: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 18
WMI’s Implenia AG contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Implenia AG’s business.
WMI’s “Implenia AG SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Implenia AG) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Implenia AG’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Implenia AG (Implenia) is engaged in providing civil engineering and building construction services. Its services portfolio includes general contracting, civil and foundation engineering, underground construction, tunnel works, facilities management and other real estate services. These services principally cater to industrial, commercial, residential, office, civil, and leisure and hospitality sectors. Implenia was formed with the merger of Zschokke and Batigroup in 2006. The company operates along with its subsidiaries and affiliates in Switzerland, the Middle East, Europe and Russia. It is headquartered in Dietlikon, Switzerland.
Intesa selects Italian-Swiss team to construct tower
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Implenia AG, Key Facts
Table 2: Implenia AG, Key Employees
Table 3: Implenia AG, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Implenia AG, Locations
Table 5: Implenia AG, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Implenia AG, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Implenia AG, Financial Deals
Table 8: Implenia AG, History