- Published: October 2011
Isolux Corsan: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 15 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Isolux Corsan contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Isolux Corsan’s business.
WMI’s “Isolux Corsan SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Isolux Corsan) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Isolux Corsan’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Isolux Corsan is a heavy construction contractor operating in construction, real estate operation, engineering and industrial services, concessions and renewable energy sectors. Construction and engineering and industrial services are the company’s primary businesses. It also manufactures structured steel products used in heavy construction and industrial projects. In addition, the company also deals with development of renewable energy plants both in fields in bio fuels and solar photovoltaic. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in 25 countries spread across Europe, Africa, North and South America and Asia. The company has notable projects in countries including Spain, France, Romania, Portugal, UK, Argentina, the US, Brazil, Mexico, India, Jordan, Qatar, Angola and Algeria. Isolux Corsan is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Isolux Corsan, Key Facts
Table 2: Isolux Corsan, Key Employees
Table 3: Isolux Corsan, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Isolux Corsan, Locations
Table 5: Isolux Corsan, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Isolux Corsan, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Isolux Corsan, Financial Deals
Table 8: Isolux Corsan, History