• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
J.K. Cement Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, March 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s J.K. Cement Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning J.K. Cement Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “J.K. Cement Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (J.K. Cement Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents J.K. Cement Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
J.K. Cement Ltd. (JKC) is engaged in the cement production. The company produces two types of cement, namely, White and Grey cement. It also produces and supplies water proof cement. The company is the largest producer of grey cement in Northern India and the second largest producer of white cement in India in terms of production capacity. The company's manufacturing facilities are located in Nimbahera, Mangrol and Gotan, India. JKC exports its products to countries including South Africa, Nigeria, Singapore, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Tanzania, UAE and Nepal. JKC is headquartered in Kanpur, India.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: J.K. Cement Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: J.K. Cement Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: J.K. Cement Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: J.K. Cement Ltd., Locations
Table 5: J.K. Cement Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: J.K. Cement Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: J.K. Cement Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: J.K. Cement Ltd., History