The Australian Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Published: October 2011
- Region: Australia
WMI’s Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (API) is an in-store retailer. The company is engaged in the retailing, distribution and wholesaling of beauty and health products. In addition, it also undertakes manufacturing activities through its tow plants located in New Zealand. Its product portfolio includes skincare products, haircare products, cosmetics, health and confectionery products, and domestic products. API also offers a broad range of pharmacy services, including wholesale product delivery, retail services, marketing programs and business advisory services to more than 4,000 independent pharmacies. The company carries its retail operations through both company-owned stores and franchise operations under Priceline and Priceline Pharmacy banners in Australia respectively. The company is headquartered in Camellia, Australia.
Australian Pharmaceutical Completes Private Placement Of $137 Million
Australian Pharmaceutical partners with Alphapharm
Australian Pharmaceutical Terminates Takeover Proposal By Sigma Pharmaceuticals SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Locations
Table 5: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, History