- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
Coach, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: April 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Coach, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Coach, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Coach, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Coach, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Coach, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Coach, Inc. (Coach) is engaged in designing, wholesaling and retailing of handbags and accessories. The company’s product portfolio includes handbags, women’s and men’s accessories, footwear, jewelry, apparels, business cases, eyewear, travel bags, fragrance and watches. It sells the merchandise through retail stores and factory stores in the US and Canada, and comprises 342 retail stores and 121 factory stores. It also sells its merchandise through department store shop-in-shop locations, freestanding flagship, retail and factory stores in Japan, Hong Kong and China. The company wholesales its merchandise to over 20 countries through distributors. Coach, Inc. principally operates in the US, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, China and Macau. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.
Coach, BeautyBank partners with Aramis & Designer Fragrances
Coach to open man’s store in New York City's West Village
Coach reports financial results for second fiscal quarter
Coach acquires retail businesses from ImagineX
Coach announces distribution agreement with Jamilco
Coach partners with BeautyBank division of Estee Lauder
Coach partners with Lutz & Patmos
Coach acquires Coach Japan SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Coach, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Coach, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Coach, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Coach, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Coach, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Coach, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Coach, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Coach, Inc., History