• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Collective Brands, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Collective Brands, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Collective Brands, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Collective Brands, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Collective Brands, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Collective Brands, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Collective Brands, Inc. (Collective Brands) is a US-based specialty retailer, engaged in selling footwear and related accessories. It is also engaged in wholesaling of footwear. It operates through the subsidiaries, namely, Payless ShoeSource, Inc., The Collective Brands Performance + Lifestyle Group and Collective Licensing International. The company’s product portfolio includes athletic footwear, casual and dress shoes, sandals, work and fashion boots, slippers, children’s footwear and accessories such as handbags, jewelry and hosiery. It owns the brands, namely, Stride Rite, Sperry Top-Sider, Saucony, Keds, Robeez and others. Collective Brands provides the merchandise through 4,833 stores and website. It principally operates in about 19 countries and is headquartered in Topeka, Kansas, the US.
Payless ShoeSource partners with Isabel Toledo
Collective Brands reports increase in its fourth quarter 2009 net sales
Payless ShoeSource partners with Maesa
Collective Licensing partners with Marvel for brand collaboration
Sperry Top-Sider debuts in Tampa, Florida
Collective Brands reports decline in Q3 net earnings
Payless Shoes to debut in Philippines
Saucony wins ‘Shoe of the Year’ award from IRRA
Payless ShoeSource partners with Lela Rose
Collective Brands partners with M.H. Alshaya
Payless ShoeSource forms joint venture with Samuel Azout
Payless ShoeSource acquires The Stride Rite Corporation
Payless ShoeSource partners with American Ballet Theatre
Payless ShoeSource partners with H.H. Brown Shoe
Payless ShoeSource partners with Exeter Brands Group
Payless ShoeSource acquires American Eagle brand from Jimlar
Collective Brands acquires American Eagle brand from Jimlar Corporation
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Collective Brands, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Collective Brands, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Collective Brands, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Collective Brands, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Collective Brands, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Collective Brands, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Collective Brands, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Collective Brands, Inc., History