• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Dillard's, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, April 2010, Pages: 16
WMI’s Dillard's, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Dillard's, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Dillard's, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Dillard's, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Dillard's, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Dillard’s, Inc. (Dillard’s) is one of the leading fashion apparel retailers in the US. The company engages in the sale of a range of apparels and home furnishings such as accessories, cosmetics, shoes, apparels, furniture and housewares through a chain of retail stores. It offers exclusive brands such as Antonio Melani, Gianni Bini, Roundtree & Yorke and Daniel Cremieux and provides services including salon and spa, travel, on-line gift registries and other related services. The company is also engaged in construction business, through CDI Contractors, LLC and CDI Contractors, Inc. (CDI). Dillard’s sells merchandise through a network of 297 stores, an Internet store on the website, and 12 clearance centers across 29 states of the US. Dillard’s is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, US.
Dillard's to open two stores in Texas
Dillard's releases its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2009 financial results
Dillard's partners with Korto Momolu to launch new handbags line
Dillard's announces third quarter results
Dillard's announces October sales results
Reactor partners with Dillard's and Montgomery Gentry
Dillard's acquires McRae's store from Belk
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Dillard's, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Dillard's, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Dillard's, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Dillard's, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Dillard's, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Dillard's, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Dillard's, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Dillard's, Inc., History